DEMAND have great sponsorship opportunities for businesses who want to have a big social impact.
Join our Corporate Partner Network and help more people overcome barriers to independence and inclusion
We’re on the lookout for businesses who will work with us to make a real, tangible difference to disabled people.
A special part of DEMAND is our custom design service. All too often, disabled people can find there is no equipment available to suit their specific needs. Thanks to our supporters, our team are here to help adapt and design completely new equipment that truly changes peoples way of life.
You can see first hand the benefits of our work in our short films. By partnering with DEMAND, your organisation will be playing a real part in helping even more disabled people live life their way.
Your support as a Corporate Partner will bring benefits to your organisation and help us continue our vital charitable work. Corporate Partnership agreements are available to suit any budget and all corporate partners will have the chance to benefit from a range of PR, marketing and networking opportunities including exclusive access to our Corporate Partner Network events.
Our Corporate Partners will be invited to meet at two networking events throughout the year where you will have the opportunity to connect with like-minded businesses, share success stories and develop long lasting strategic connections.
We look forward to partnering with you.
Why join us?
Joining our Corporate Partner Network sends a strong message to your clients and customers about the things you value.
20% of people in the UK are directly affected by disability. Many more besides are indirectly affected by disability in their roles as parents, sons, daughters, friends, relatives, colleagues and carers.
It’s likely therefore that a large proportion of your clients and customers are either directly or indirectly affected by disabilities such as reduced mobility, limb difference to autism, arthritis and hearing loss.
Disability can affect anyone at any point in our lives, and as our population grows older – more and more of your clients will benefit from a considered approach to accessibility and inclusion.
Partnering with us clearly demonstrates your consideration of diversity and inclusive values for all your customers to see. Your organisation will reap the benefits of a more inclusive image that resonates with your customers.
Get in touch if you have any questions about becoming a Corporate Partner.
See the current members of our Corporate Partner Network.
What’s in it for me?
- Fulfil Corporate Social Responsibilities – Joining us is an easy and hassle-free way to fulfil CSR targets
- Strengthen your public profile – Generate positive PR to improve your public profile
- Increase employee engagement – Foster longer lasting employee relationships and engagement in a common cause
- Media opportunities – Present your organisation in a new light with opportunities to feature in the press and online
- Team building – Bring together your employees with a fundraising event or volunteer day
- Develop stronger diversity and inclusion policies -put inclusive values into action for the benefit of your customers
- Demonstrate inclusive brand values – Show customers that you consider accessibility and inclusion an important part of your work by partnering with an inclusive charity
- Become an ally for inclusion – Attract the purple pound by demonstrating your support for inclusion and accessibility
Download the Corporate Partner Network leaflet.
Leave your details if you’re interested in becoming part of our Corporate Partner Network and being a part of our mission to help disabled people live life their way.
Your business could also benefit from sponsoring our fundraising events.